Restaurants & Pubs
For Sale Commercial Building in Paphos
Commercial building set on a large 17,650 m2 Plot Area is located about 36 kilometres north-east of Pafos.
It is the largest -with regard to territory -village of the Pafos district and covers a range of 9,526 hectares.
- The village is built at an average altitude of 560 metres and it borders with the Nicosia district in the east , located in the most eastern section of the village, in the “Stavros tis Psokas” region. The largest part of the village’s territorial range is covered by forest and wild vegetation. These are the grounds were the Cyprus Mouflon (“Agrino”, Ovis Orientalis Ophion Cyprius) and several other rare birds live. There are remarkable Nature Trails in the region, the visitor being able to observe -unique in their kind -plants, birds, and reptiles. A forest police station has its headquarters in “Stavros tis Psokas” and there is also an amazing camping site. A similar site also exists in Agios Merkourios, not falling short in natural beauty.
- Receives an average annual rainfall of about 615 millimetres; vines, fruit trees, olive trees, carobs, citrus trees, legumes, cereals, and a few vegetables are cultivated in the region. However, the greatest part of the village is not cultivated and in it grows wild, natural vegetation such as pines, “ksistarkes” (Cistus Cretan/ Ladaniferous and/or sage Cistus), “latzies” (Abies Chephalonica, fir-quercus, pointed oaks), cedars and more. The state forest of Pafos takes up the largest part of the administrative range of Lysos.
- build in 17650 sq meters
- covered area apx 3000 sq meters
- density of the land is 60 %
- 27 rooms
- conference room
- spacious space for weddings, etc